- Air Force cadets ‘revolt’ after officials remove biblical verse from whiteboard
- Rep. Lee: Paul Ryan out of touch with urban Americans
- House votes down resolution to force Issa to apologize
- Kremlin blocks opposition websites; Kasparov fears Putin plans ‘something drastic’
- Saving trees? EPA wastes $1.5 million storing unneeded pamphlets in warehouse
- Scott Brown Senate bid in New Hampshire may launch soon
- Jeffrey Corzine, son of ex-N.J. governor, dead at 31
- Australian surfing magazine sorry for calling indigenous surfer ‘apeish’
- Records: Man in Fla. theater shooting also was texting
- The Putin problem: U.S. needs Russian rockets for spy satellites
By Bob Dole
The industrious island has proved itself worthy of U.S. inclusion
Topic - Dale Weise
The Montreal Canadiens have traded defenseman Raphael Diaz to the Vancouver Canucks for forward Dale Weise.
The Vancouver Canucks and Calgary Flames engaged in a wild first-period brawl Saturday night which later carried over to Canucks coach John Tortorella being involved in an alternation in the hallway outside of the Flames' dressing room.
The Vancouver Canucks knew what was coming as soon as coach John Tortorella read out the starting lineups.
VANCOUVER, British Columbia (AP) — Zac Dalpe did a double take when his coach told him to jump over the boards and join the Sedin twins on Vancouver's top line.
The Vancouver Canucks claimed right wing Dale Weise off waivers from the New York Rangers on Tuesday.