- PHILLIPS: The benefits of defying ‘common wisdom’
- Judge strikes down Arkansas abortion law — nation’s toughest — as unconstitutional
- Court: Tenn. must recognize 3 same-sex marriages
- Russia claims to have downed U.S. drone over Crimea region; Pentagon denies
- John Daly shoots 90 at PGA Tour event: ‘I’m falling apart’
- Police: Man arrested in West Virginia may be linked to Alexandria killings
- Smile: Equipping cops with body-mounted cameras gains steam in Calif., N.Y.
- Obama to sign bill cutting taxpayer money for party conventions
- Half of Americans worried about second Cold War: poll
- Kermit Gosnell clinic aide who heard aborted baby scream gets 5 to 10 years in prison
By David A. Clarke Jr.
Blame Washington's intelligence failure, not lack of police
Topic - Daley
Still strong, their love was just different by the end. Confused and unable to speak in sentences, 62-year-old Mary "Maggie" Depcik, dying in the family's Buffalo Grove home, no longer could be the funny, outspoken mom and wife taking care of others. In their 41st year of marriage, Dennis Depcik found himself as much caretaker as husband.
A Chicago lawsuit is making its way through federal court that demands overtime be paid to the city's police officers who use of off-duty time to respond to work-related emails and calls.