- Elton John blasts Russia’s anti-gay laws during Moscow concert
- U.N.: Afghanistan slow to enforce law protecting women
- Heart cancels SeaWorld concert after ‘Blackfish’ documentary
- South Carolina sheriff refuses to lower American flag for Nelson Mandela
- South Africans hold day of prayer for Nelson Mandela
- Mandela not on life support in final hours, friend says
- Ukraine protesters topple, decapitate Lenin statue in Kiev
- Kim Jong-un’s uncle removed from North Korean state documentary
- Thailand crisis deepens as opposition quits Parliament
- Campbell Soup apologizes for SpaghettiOs’ Pearl Harbor tweet
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
Topic - Dallas Bay
The Phoenix Coyotes have agreed to a six-year contract with goalie Mike Smith that will average around $5.7 million per year, according to an NHL official familiar with the deal.
The way the Green Bay Packers blew through the regular season, it would be foolish to pick against them repeating as Super Bowl champions.
This isn't Joe Gibbs' greatest team, but it might be his most battle tested. Seriously, what playoff club this season has encountered higher hurdles than the Redskins?
New England, Indianapolis, Seattle and San Diego have won their divisions again. Yawn. Dallas was a co-favorite to win the NFC East, while Pittsburgh's prominence in the AFC North isn't a real surprise. And Brett Favre simply willed Green Bay to dominance in the NFC North.