- Al Sharpton, Trayvon Martin’s parents rally against Fla. ‘stand your ground’ law
- Hillary Clinton campaign got illicit funds from D.C. scandal figure
- Obama administration backs off plan to cut prescription-drug program
- Tickets linked to stolen passports purchased by Iranian middleman
- More than 3,500 police planned for Boston Marathon
- Ottawa day care suspends 2-year-old for ‘outside’ cheese sandwich
- Liam Neeson tells NYC mayor to ‘man up’ in horse carriage fight
- Real-life Dr. Doolittle to reveal how to talk to animals
- Climate change could bring back smallpox, researchers say
- Shoe-bomb witness to speak from London at N.Y. trial
By David Keene
Conference showed that the values Reagan cherished still endure
Topic - Dallas Buyers Club
Dallas Buyers Club is an upcoming 2013 American drama film directed by Jean-Marc Vallée and starring Matthew McConaughey, Jared Leto, Jennifer Garner, and Steve Zahn. The film is based on the true-life tale of Ron Woodroof, who was the subject of a lengthy 1992 article in the Dallas Morning News written by journalist and author Bill Minutaglio. The film is set to release on November 1, 2013. - Source: Wikipedia
Adam Dunn hit a pair of RBI singles and the Chicago White Sox beat a split squad of Cincinnati Reds 4-3 Friday.
Oscar-winning actor Jared Leto is bringing his band Thirty Seconds to Mars to the Minnesota State Fair Grandstand this summer.
The searing slavery drama "12 Years a Slave" has won the Academy Award for best picture.
Comedian and "The Daily Show" co-creator Lizz Winstead said Monday that Jared Leto missed an opportunity during his Oscar acceptance speech by talking about the Ukraine crisis instead of "the trans community."
Perhaps atoning for past sins, Hollywood named the brutal, unshrinking historical drama "12 Years a Slave" best picture at the 86th annual Academy Awards.
What interrupted Jennifer Lawrence's presentation of the best actor trophy?
Sure he just won the Oscar for best actor for "Dallas Buyers Club," but when it came time to talk it after the show, Matthew McConaughey was just as interested in what reporters thought about his new HBO series "True Detective."
Show Bits brings you the 86th annual Academy Awards in Los Angeles through the eyes of Associated Press journalists. Follow them on Twitter where available with the handles listed after each item.
Diversity was perhaps the biggest winner at the 86th annual Academy Awards.
Actors Jon Voight, Martin Landau and George Chakiris all have one shiny, golden thing in common.
Jared Leto wasn't just thinking about himself after winning the best supporting actor Academy Award on Sunday night - his thoughts veered from his mother, the populations of Ukraine and Venezuela and even the reporters who were covering his Oscar glory.
Jared Leto wins best supporting actor Oscar for "Dallas Buyers Club" .
"12 Years a Slave" rolled at the Spirit Awards, winning five awards including best feature at the annual independent film celebration.
List of winners at Sunday's 86th annual Academy Awards presented by the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences.
Former Nationals slugger Adam Dunn is going to the Oscars for his role in 'Dallas Buyers Club.'