- ‘Welcome to the edge of freedom’: Biden’s boots touch down in DMZ
- Obama: Hole U.S. ‘digging out of’ requires billions more in unemployment benefits
- Obama’s regulatory agenda will cost U.S. economy $143B next year: report
- Patriot Act author on James Clapper: Fire, prosecute him
- Russia P.M. Medvedev: No amnesty for political prisoners
- Michigan GOP Senate hopeful reminds government is the ‘servant’
- Christmas, by Congress: Members mull a 15-cent tax on trees
- U.S. unemployment falls to five-year low of 7 percent; 203K jobs added
- World mourns Nelson Mandela and celebrates his life; burial set for Dec. 15
- Bill O’Reilly reminds: Nelson Mandela ‘was a communist’
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
Topic - Dallas Cowboys
Blake Bell threw a 7-yard touchdown pass to Jalen Saunders with 19 seconds remaining to help No. 18 Oklahoma spoil rival Oklahoma State's Big 12 championship and BCS bowl game hopes with a 33-24 win.
Texas coach Mack Brown has had a running joke all week: He is the only coach in America playing for a conference championship while also shrugging off speculation that he could be replaced.
Christmas lights, family-size frozen lasagna, gaming systems, and even Dallas Cowboys sweatshirts are just some of the items available to customers beginning Wednesday, when two Wal-Mart stores open their doors in the District and usher in a new era in urban big-box retail.
Want to get an Oklahoma football player riled up? Suggest the Sooners are playing spoilers this Saturday against Oklahoma State.
The Seattle Seahawks are a clear choice at the top of the AP Pro32 power rankings. The pecking order behind them is much more jumbled.
The Big 12 will have its own championship Saturday, even without a title game.
Dave Christensen was fired as Wyoming's football coach Sunday after the Cowboys lost five of their last six games this season.
To most, a Cowboys fan in the Washington Redskins marching Band would be unthinkable. So how about two Cowboys fans?
Murray ran for three touchdowns, backup Lance Dunbar had a career-high 82 yards rushing and the Dallas Cowboys overcame Oakland's fumble return for a score on the opening kickoff to beat the Raiders 31-24 Thursday.
The Cowboys have to move on from a last-play win over the New York Giants to stay in position to end a three-year playoff drought. The Raiders must forget a last-minute loss to Tennessee that damaged hopes for their first postseason trip since 2002.
There is more to Thanksgiving Day than gobble, gobble and football.
Michael Vick finishes practice and is eager to get home to celebrate his daughter London's sixth birthday. First, he takes time to put smiles on many other children's faces.
While Jon Bon Jovi is interested in becoming an NFL owner one day, he's not currently pursuing the Buffalo Bills, the New Jersey rocker's publicist told The Associated Press on Monday.
Tony Romo threw two touchdowns and led a drive that set up Dan Bailey's 35-yard field goal on the final play as the Cowboys defeated the Giants 24-21 Sunday.
Jason Garrett will start the stretch run in pursuit of his first trip to the playoffs on the same field where he debuted as coach of the Dallas Cowboys three years ago.