- Florida cops ticket toddler in toy convertible: report
- Kerry warns of ‘very serious’ response to Crimea-Russia alliance
- Fla. Rep. Alan Grayson’s wife drops restraining order against him
- McDonald’s lawsuits filed over wages ‘stolen’ like Hamburglar steals Big Macs
- HUMPHRIES: Fight like a Democrat – An open letter to Sen. Mitch McConnell
- Florida board member shocks with ‘Heil Hitler’ salute at town meeting
- Bill O’Reilly, Chris Matthews inducted into Irish America Hall of Fame
- Military given ‘execute order’ by Obama for secret cyber mission in June
- College group’s diversity event canceled after excluding white people
- Cops: 2 shoot up heroin as kids play at McDonald’s
By Emily Miller
Obama is losing the debate on gun ownership, concealed-carry permits
Topic - Dallas Cowboys
A couple of accomplished NFL pass rushers suddenly became available when DeMarcus Ware and Julius Peppers were released to create room under the salary cap in two of the biggest moves at Tuesday's start of the free-agency signing period.
Ware was let go Tuesday by Dallas in a salary-cap move. He had a franchise-record 117 sacks for the Cowboys since being drafted in the first round in 2005.
The Dallas Cowboys are moving on without franchise sacks leader DeMarcus Ware.
Like a prison tattoo, the Redskins will have $36 million attached to the franchise for years to remind everyone of the great injustice of the NFL punishment – because, in prison, everybody is innocent.
Capsules of the 16 NFC teams entering NFL free agency, which begins Tuesday:
The Redskins won't have to face a longtime nemesis when they face the Dallas Cowboys this year.
The biggest move at Tuesday's start of the NFL free-agency signing period was a departure: Franchise sack leader DeMarcus Ware was released by the Dallas Cowboys to create room under the salary cap.
The Dallas Cowboys are bringing back punter Chris Jones.
When the Washington Redskins were placed in salary cap jail by the NFL, Kedric Golston had to say goodbye to his best friend on the team.
For Oklahoma State, a regular season filled with ups and downs ended with a heartbreaking loss at No. 16 Iowa State.
A giant earthen mound near the banks of the Oklahoma River curiously greets tens of thousands motorists each day at the busy crossroads of Interstates 35 and 40 near downtown Oklahoma City. Beneath it sits a sprawling, unfinished shell of a museum that was envisioned two decades ago as a world-class destination to house historic artifacts and interactive learning experiences from the state's 39 federally recognized Indian tribes.
The sight of Naz Long with the ball in his hands and the game on the line might haunt Oklahoma State for years to come.
Ledrick Eackles scored 25 points as McNeese State escaped with a 79-77 win over Houston Baptist on Saturday.
Iowa State is more than ready for the postseason after playing 17 games in the nation's most grueling conference.
The Dallas Cowboys have released center Phil Costa and reworked guard Mackenzy Bernadeau's contract to get under the salary cap.