- Billy Graham near death, ‘close to going home to be with the Lord’
- SeaTac, Wash.: City’s new $15 minimum wage heads to court
- Obama mulls support for Islamists in Syria, with conditions
- Obama ‘birther’ theories float, as Hawaii health director killed in crash
- U.S. drone faulted for killing 14 ‘innocent civilians’ at Yemen wedding
- GOP hopes taking shutdown off the table with budget deal will pay dividends
- Chinese Death Star: The moon cited as the perfect launch pad for ballistic missiles
- Help wanted: Homeland Security plagued by vacancies at the top
- We are not amused: Queen’s protection officers warned to keep ‘sticky fingers’ off the royal cashews
- Unleash the crossbows: Gov. Scott Walker creates new hunting season
Latest Dallas Cowboys Items
Dave Christensen was fired as Wyoming's football coach Sunday after the Cowboys lost five of their last six games this season.
To most, a Cowboys fan in the Washington Redskins marching Band would be unthinkable. So how about two Cowboys fans?
Murray ran for three touchdowns, backup Lance Dunbar had a career-high 82 yards rushing and the Dallas Cowboys overcame Oakland's fumble return for a score on the opening kickoff to beat the Raiders 31-24 Thursday.
There is more to Thanksgiving Day than gobble, gobble and football.
Michael Vick finishes practice and is eager to get home to celebrate his daughter London's sixth birthday. First, he takes time to put smiles on many other children's faces.
The Cowboys have to move on from a last-play win over the New York Giants to stay in position to end a three-year playoff drought. The Raiders must forget a last-minute loss to Tennessee that damaged hopes for their first postseason trip since 2002.
While Jon Bon Jovi is interested in becoming an NFL owner one day, he's not currently pursuing the Buffalo Bills, the New Jersey rocker's publicist told The Associated Press on Monday.
Tony Romo threw two touchdowns and led a drive that set up Dan Bailey's 35-yard field goal on the final play as the Cowboys defeated the Giants 24-21 Sunday.
While saying he was "disappointed" in a 5-5 record that has dropped the Cowboys out of the top spot in the NFC East for the first time this season, Jones said Garrett will return in 2014 regardless of whether the Cowboys end their three-year playoff drought.