- Christmas, by Congress: Members mull a 15-cent tax on trees
- U.S. unemployment falls to five-year low of 7 percent; 203K jobs added
- World mourns Nelson Mandela and celebrates his life; burial set for Dec. 15
- Bill O’Reilly reminds: Nelson Mandela ‘was a communist’
- John Boehner says GOP should support gay candidates: ‘I do’
- Grass-Whopper: Pan-fried cricket burgers go over big in New York City
- CDC sees measles spike and ‘failure to vaccinate’
- Ex-Secret Service agent seeking Md. seat: Everyone’s a ‘de facto criminal’ now
- New prosthetic hand technology lets amputees feel again
- Child killed, 4 injured in Idaho elementary school bus crash
Latest Dallas Cowboys Items
Stafford's 1-yard lunge over a pile of linemen with 12 seconds left and Calvin Johnson's 329 yards receiving lifted the Detroit Lions to a 31-30 comeback win over the Dallas Cowboys on Sunday.
After delivering three sacks to help the Green Bay Packers overcome the absences of hurt linebackers Clay Matthews and Brad Jones, A.J. Hawk proudly declared, "It's kind of been our motto for a long time around here: `Next man up.'"
The NFL had announced earlier this month that it would play three games at Wembley Stadium in 2014, with the Jaguars, Falcons and Raiders as the designated home teams.
The former Washington coach wrote a little-known book about how to coach special teams, and if anyone could use the words of wisdom of George Allen, it is Mike Shanahan and his Redskins squad.
The Dallas Cowboys, Detroit Lions and Miami Dolphins will travel to London next year to take part in the NFL International Series.
At first glance, the Philadelphia Eagles might find reason to feel pretty good about themselves. They are, after all, tied for first place in their division.
The key now? Making plays when opposing defenses have a better feel for what he can do. Make no mistake — the Chicago Bears, this week's opponent on Sunday at FedEx Field, will have a much better idea of what Reed can do.
Griffin ran for 77 yards against the Dallas Cowboys on Sunday night. It was more than his combined yardage through the first four weeks of the season (72). Expect to see more of that starting this Sunday against the Chicago Bears as the quarterback continues to progress from January knee surgery.