- Best company ever? Veteran Beer Co. exists to employ vets, provide quality beer
- Iran official: Sanctions ‘utterly failed’ to stop nuclear program
- ‘Black Santa’ display at IU sparks student outrage
- Joint Chiefs chair Dempsey: Pentagon, VA too slow in merging medical systems
- Sen. Ben Cardin hits Ukraine for crackdown on Kiev protests
- Drone technology turns South, targets feral pigs to kill
- Puerto Rico caravan honoring Paul Walker ends in 6 drunken-driving arrests, 72 speeding tickets
- Better pack a lightsaber: House told space explorers could find alien life in 10 years
- Selfies gone too far? N.Y. woman snaps photo in front of suicidal man on bridge
- High times on D.C. radio: Toronto’s crack-addled Mayor Ford gets sports spot
Latest Dallas Cowboys Items
Maurice Clarett's football comeback was a success, certainly to him.
Jon Kitna has cracked the code. He's figured out the secret to the success of Roger Staubach and Troy Aikman, his most heralded predecessors as quarterback of the Dallas Cowboys.
Mike Gundy spent the better part of a decade going up against Mike Leach's potent offenses at Texas Tech, then watched as the Red Raiders took the next step and became a legitimate national championship contender.
As a third-string quarterback on the 1993 Dallas Cowboys, Jason Garrett tried to absorb every nuance of the game and he especially took note of the way coach Jimmy Johnson ran the club.
Detroit Lions quarterback Matthew Stafford isn't planning surgery on his injured right shoulder.
It's hard to look right past a large group of 300-pound men, yet that's what most football fans do.
For eight years, the Pittsburgh tolerated Jeff Reed's off-field incidents and had no issues with his platinum-dyed hair and quirkiness. What they couldn't forgive were his misses.
As a self-made billionaire, T. Boone Pickens can relate to being an underdog that comes out on top. Seeing his favorite team do just that makes Oklahoma State's top booster smile.
Jerry Jones held up the game ball and, with a smile as wide as Big D itself, handed it to Jason Garrett.