- House passes VA reform compromise
- Obama admin to blame for HealthCare.gov woes, $840M cost: GAO
- Al Gore’s climate-changers at EPA hearings foiled by cool temperatures
- Army’s 3-D printed bombs will create ‘a whole new universe’ of deadly capabilities
- Hamas calls on Hezbollah to join in fight against Israel
- Senators to FIFA, others: Don’t reward Putin with the World Cup in 2018
- U.S. condemns Israeli shelling of shelter in Gaza
- Obamacare shoots premiums up by 88 percent in California
- Chicken pox outbreak puts illegal immigrant facility on lockdown
- Obama to Republicans: ‘Stop just hatin’ all the time’
Topic - Dallas Green
The Canadian rock band Alexisonfire said Saturday it is splitting up after two members decided to leave the group in a break up that frontman George Pettit said is "not really" amicable.
Dallas Green couldn't hold back the tears from behind his dark, wire-rimmed sunglasses.
The family of the youngest victim of the mass shooting in Arizona held hands and paused in a moment of silence Thursday under the large American flag recovered from ground zero after the 9/11 attacks, and later escorted the 9-year-old's small brown casket into the church as little girls about her age cried.
"I think you have affected the whole country," he said, according to the Arizona Daily Star.
"That was a wonderful little gal," Green said. "We'll miss her desperately."