- Unbeliebable: White House turns Bieber petition response into immigration screed
- Obama signs law denying Iran ambassador’s visa, but says law is ‘advisory’
- Mich. judge to laughing convicted killer: ‘I hope you die in prison’
- Man charged in Kansas City-area highway shootings
- Keystone XL pipeline still on hold after State Dept. decision
- Fla. man charged with killing 16-month-old son to play Xbox undisturbed
- Drones from the deep: Pentagon develops ocean-floor attack robots
- Michigan mayor slaps back atheists’ try to erect ‘reason station’ at city hall
- PHILLIPS: Where is the conservative establishment?
- 7.5-magnitude earthquake shakes southern Mexico
Latest Dallas Green Items
The Canadian rock band Alexisonfire said Saturday it is splitting up after two members decided to leave the group in a break up that frontman George Pettit said is "not really" amicable.
Dallas Green couldn't hold back the tears from behind his dark, wire-rimmed sunglasses.
The family of the youngest victim of the mass shooting in Arizona held hands and paused in a moment of silence Thursday under the large American flag recovered from ground zero after the 9/11 attacks, and later escorted the 9-year-old's small brown casket into the church as little girls about her age cried.