- Egypt rights center raided, 2 Mubaraks acquitted
- New Mexico Supreme Court rules same-sex marriage constitutional
- Blame Bush: 5 years later, that’s still the mantra, pollsters find
- Dutch prostitutes demand same retirement benefits as soccer stars
- John McCain to Harry Reid: I’ll ‘kick the crap’ out of you
- Dogs that talk: Researchers seek $10K for ‘No More Woof’ technology
- 1,000 firefighters called to battle stubborn Big Sur wildfire
- Black Friday brouhaha: Millions of Target shoppers hit by credit card theft
- Britain orders airplane to rescue citizens from violent South Sudan
- Mega Millions winner emerges as Georgia mom, in ‘disbelief’
Latest Dallas Hospital Items
Former President George W. Bush was recovering Tuesday from heart surgery after doctors found a blockage in his artery, a spokesman for the family said.
Veteran sportscaster Pat Summerall was remembered Saturday during a memorial service as "the voice of the NFL" and a venerated figure who maintained a humble approach despite the praise his broadcast work received for decades.
Dallas Cowboys nose tackle Josh Brent was driving with a suspended license and had a blood-alcohol content more than twice the legal limit at the time of the car crash that killed teammate and friend Jerry Brown, according to documents released by police Thursday.
Jason Garrett gave the Dallas Cowboys a day off after his players somehow pulled off a win in Cincinnati while reeling from a one-car accident that killed one teammate and landed another in jail.
J.R. Ewing was a business cheat, faithless husband and bottomless well of corruption. Yet with his sparkling grin, Larry Hagman masterfully created the charmingly loathsome oil baron _ and coaxed forth a Texas-size gusher of ratings _ on television's long-running and hugely successful nighttime soap, "Dallas."
J.R. Ewing was a business cheat, faithless husband and bottomless well of corruption. Yet with his sparkling grin, Larry Hagman masterfully created the charmingly loathsome oil baron — and coaxed forth a Texas-size gusher of ratings — on the long-running and hugely successful nighttime TV soap "Dallas."
Rams right tackle Jason Smith and backup defensive tackle Darell Scott were expected to fly back to St. Louis with the team after they were taken to the hospital because of injuries sustained during the first half against the Dallas Cowboys on Sunday.
Leon Breeden, legendary director of the University of North Texas' jazz program who made its "One O'Clock Lab Band" internationally famous, has died.