- Gitmo’s first commander: Close the prison down
- Google’s newest photography find: Just wink and shoot
- Detroit’s Heidelberg art project hit by 8 fires in 8 months
- Pa. police pull people over for random DNA tests for feds
- NASA pushing hard to get back into space game
- Harvard student to face federal charges for bomb hoax
- Ronnie Biggs of ‘Great Train Robbery’ fame dies, 84
- Pope Francis wins another ‘Person of the Year’ — from gay rights magazine
- Rep. Steve Stockman: Give my campaign $10, and you’ll get an Obama barf bag
- Putin: Russia to buy $15 billion in Ukraine bonds
Latest Dallas Mavericks Items
Kevin Seraphin posted a season-high 16 points, and for the first time looked like the backup center that the Wizards had been expecting since October.
EXCLUSIVE: Facing a string of recent high-profile courtroom defeats lately, the Securities and Exchange Commission wants to a hire a mock trial firm to help agency lawyers get ready for big cases.
After a 20-point loss at the Pacers and a season-low 73 points, the Wizards are desperately seeking scorers without Nene and Bradley Beal in the starting lineup.
Trevor Ariza said he won't play vs. the Knicks, but he could be back on the court soon for the Wizards.
Kevin Seraphin had a disastrous performance that directly led to a seven-point run in Dallas, and he has yet to get back in coach Randy Wittman's good graces.
With Pierre Jackson gone from Baylor, six different players have taken a turn at point guard during practice for the Bears.
Memphis Grizzlies controlling owner Robert Pera is starting his second season in charge of an NBA team, and he's already calling out Michael Jordan.
The Securities and Exchange Commission accused Cuban of using inside information to sell $7.9 million of stock in Mamma.com after he learned confidentially of a stock offering that would send the share price down.
Mark Cuban won a years-long fight with the federal government Wednesday as jurors decided that the billionaire basketball team owner did not commit insider-trading when he sold his shares in an Internet company in 2004.