- Iraq mulls law to let men marry 8-year-old girls
- Russia sends bombers on 24-hour Arctic patrol
- Sam Adams beer brewer nixes St. Patrick’s parade that won’t allow gays
- Houston dad kills boy, 17, in daughter’s room in mistaken ID tragedy
- Rep. David Jolly ready to work with Democrats on compromise
- Joe Biden: I can’t be president — my golf would suffer
- German authorities grab suspected hardline Islamist
- Rare lesbian HIV transmission case turns up in Texas
- Obama economy: Rich get richer, as millionaires’ list grows
- Army’s ‘Most Wanted’ fugitive on lam since 1977 nabbed in Florida
Latest Dallas Mavericks Items
LeBron warming up. Is it too late?
Dirk Nowitzki and the Dallas Mavericks are NBA champions, and they went through LeBron James for that long-awaited first title.
The NBA will go to the video tape on that altercation in the second quarter.
The NBA says it will review further the altercation between the Miami Heat and Dallas Mavericks in the second quarter of Game 6 after some players from the bench were on the floor.
Well, we know what comes now.
As Dallas continues to hold a slim lead, we move closer what would be the eagerly awaited moment when David Stern hands the trophy to Mark Cuban.
Back for the second half, and Dirk Nowitzki is back in the scoring column.
Jason Terry scored 19 points and the Dallas Mavericks led the Miami Heat 53-51 at halftime of Game 6 of the NBA finals, putting the Mavs two quarters from their first championship.
If you're the Dallas Mavericks, you're thrilled you're up two with next to nothing from Dirk Nowitzki.