- Mandela not on life support in final hours, friend says
- Ukraine protesters topple, decapitate Lenin statue in Kiev
- Kim Jong-un’s uncle removed from North Korean state documentary
- Thailand crisis deepens as opposition quits Parliament
- Campbell Soup apologizes for SpaghettiOs’ Pearl Harbor tweet
- Former Reagan aide James Baker: President regretted apartheid veto
- Some donations to gay waitress who allegedly forged hate note refunded
- German President Joachim Gauck boycotting Sochi Olympics
- Dr. Ezekiel Emanuel: If you want to pay more for your doctor, you can under Obamacare
- Sen. Rand Paul: ‘I am seriously thinking about’ running for president in 2016
Latest Dallas Mavericks Items
Before the Memphis Grizzlies can think about winning a playoff series, they first have to take one small step.
In the 18 months before Dez Bryant signed with the Dallas Cowboys, he apparently spent like a superstar.
A long and grueling West Coast road trip for the bruised and banged-up Washington Wizards finally comes to an end Monday night with a visit to Utah to play the Jazz.
Brittney Griner has already had an impact on women's basketball like few players before her.
The NBA fined Hornets guard Marco Belinelli $10,000 on Thursday for his flagrant foul on Shawn Marion during New Orleans' 93-92 victory over the Dallas Mavericks a night earlier.
Chris Paul was scratched from a second-straight crucial game in the Hornets' quest to remain in the playoff hunt when he was ruled out from Wednesday night's matchup against the Dallas Mavericks.
The downtrodden Timberwolves faithful rose to their feet and roared like they rarely have done all season, saluting Kevin Love for being one of the few reasons to keep coming to Target Center during another long, miserable basketball winter in Minnesota.
The Dallas Mavericks have signed forward Corey Brewer, giving them a young, athletic swingman who is likely to help most on defense.
The Philadelphia 76ers were 3-13 and another lost season appeared on the horizon.