- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
- U.N. warns of Muslim ‘cleansing’ in Central African Republic
- Senate blocks change to military sex assault cases
- Drug mix may have cured child born with HIV, doctors say
Latest Dallas Mavericks Items
Monta Ellis figures the Dallas Mavericks are better off mentally than the last time they played a Western Conference contender.
The NBA says an officiating mistake at the end of this weekend's game between Dallas and New Orleans cost the Pelicans a chance to tie it.
Before the birth of "Linsanity," Jeremy Lin's breakout performance came against John Wall and the Wizards during the 2010 NBA summer league.
Dirk Nowitzki scored a season-high 40 points, and the Dallas Mavericks recovered from a cold start to beat New Orleans 110-107 on Saturday night for their second win in as many days against the Pelicans.
NEW ORLEANS (AP) — Dirk Nowitzki likes the way the Mavericks' offense is shaping up as the heart of the NBA season arrives.
SAN ANTONIO (AP) — Tony Parker and Tim Duncan provided the San Antonio Spurs with the physical and emotional lift they needed on the second night of back-to-back games.
SAN ANTONIO (AP) — San Antonio guard Manu Ginobili missed the Spurs' game Wednesday night against the Dallas Mavericks because of tightness in his left hamstring.
DALLAS (AP) — Monta Ellis struggled with his shot for most of the game. His big 2-minute outburst in the fourth quarter Tuesday night is all that really mattered for the Dallas Mavericks.
DALLAS (AP) — Dallas Mavericks forward Shawn Marion left Tuesday night's game against the Lakers with a bruised right shoulder.