- Country singer Tim McGraw not sorry for slapping female fan: ‘Things happen’
- Iraq vet cited for owning 14 therapeutic pet ducks
- White House takes credit for drop in unaccompanied children at border
- International crises be damned, Obama’s fundraising trip must go on
- Friend of bombing suspect Dzhokhar Tsarnaev found guilty of impeding probe
- Train with MH17 plane crash bodies leaves rebel town in Ukraine
- Half of Colorado voters are OK with Hobby Lobby decision, poll shows
- HIV-killing condom to soon hit shelves in Australia
- Estonia pulls plug on Steven Seagal over praise for Putin
- Lawyer: Pelvic exam pics cost Hopkins $190 million
Latest Dallas Stars Items
The Capitals have an excellent history in recent drafts. New GM Brian MacLellan will try to continue that trend.
Rich Peverley doesn't know when he and his doctors will decide whether he can resume his career after he collapsed during a game because of an irregular heartbeat.
This time Nick Bonino and the Anaheim Ducks took care of business in Game 6.
The young Dallas Stars began this season just hoping to make the playoffs and end a franchise-record postseason drought.
Anaheim Ducks coach Bruce Boudreau was certainly trying to remain optimistic, even if he didn't expect such a dramatic comeback.
Two-thirds of the Anaheim Ducks' top line is injured, including their captain and leading scorer. Their most beloved player has been benched, and their rookie goalie looks shakier each night.
Anaheim Ducks defenseman Stephane Robidas is ready for another long rehab after breaking his right leg again. At least he will not need surgery this time.
Kari Lehtonen stopped all 37 shots and the Dallas Stars clearly frustrated the top-seeded Anaheim Ducks.
Anaheim captain Ryan Getzlaf was asked about the Dallas Stars trying to get under his skin or into his head with their physical play in Game 3.