- House passes VA reform compromise
- Obama admin to blame for HealthCare.gov woes, $840M cost: GAO
- Al Gore’s climate-changers at EPA hearings foiled by cool temperatures
- Army’s 3-D printed bombs will create ‘a whole new universe’ of deadly capabilities
- Hamas calls on Hezbollah to join in fight against Israel
- Senators to FIFA, others: Don’t reward Putin with the World Cup in 2018
- U.S. condemns Israeli shelling of shelter in Gaza
- Obamacare shoots premiums up by 88 percent in California
- Chicken pox outbreak puts illegal immigrant facility on lockdown
- Obama to Republicans: ‘Stop just hatin’ all the time’
Topic - Dallas
Newy Scruggs from KXAS in Dallas joins to give the opposing viewpoint on the Cowboys and calls their secondary 'hot garbage.'
Texas Gov. Rick Perry on Sunday called on President Obama to "be a leader" and stop blaming House Republicans or anyone else for the flood of unaccompanied children streaming across the U.S.-Mexico border.
President Obama on Wednesday night strongly defended his decision not to visit the U.S.-Mexico border while on a visit to Texas this week, saying such a move would represent "theater" and "photo ops" rather than a genuine effort to address the growing crisis along the country's southern boundary.
President Obama, under fire for not visiting the U.S.-Mexico border while in Texas, will address the "urgent humanitarian situation" along the boundary in a speech Wednesday, the White House announced.
Texas Sen. Ted Cruz tweeted Google Map directions to border towns from President Obama's planned fundraiser stops in Austin and Dallas.
Cleveland has been chosen to host the 2016 GOP convention, beating out Dallas, sources on the Republican National Committee search committee say.
Just two cities remain in the sweepstakes to host the Republican Party's next presidential nominating convention.
Tony Romo had back surgery. Troy Aikman had back surgery. Does the comparison end there?
Last season, for a Dallas team that had switched to a 4-3 system, Hatcher recorded 11 sacks. That was more than any Redskins player achieved. It also was way above his previous career best (4.5) and came after playing seven years in a 3-4 alignment. That's where the 6-foot-6, 299-pounder will be again this season after signing a four-year, $27.5 million contract with Washington.
Jean-Baptiste Pierazzi broke a tie in the 45th minute and the San Jose Earthquakes beat FC Dallas 2-1 on Saturday night for their first road victory of the season.