- NYT’s David Brooks: Obama has ‘manhood problem’ in Middle East
- Ted Cruz thanks Obama for denying visas to terrorists
- Survivors recall chaos, fear in Everest avalanche
- General Mills apologizes for ‘right to sue’ confusion, reverses policy
- Dealer wanted in U.S. for art fraud nabbed in Spain
- Easter morning delivery for space station
- Boxer Rubin ‘Hurricane’ Carter dies at 76
- Probe could complicate Rick Perry’s prospects
- Ukraine, Russia trade blame for eastern shootout
- Obamas head to church on Easter morning
Women losing coverage under Obamacare, too
Topic - Dallas
Lindy Ruff figures anyone who has watched the Dallas Stars in their first two playoff games should know they won't quit.
New England Revolution goalkeeper Bobby Shuttleworth stopped Juan Luis Anangono's penalty kick in the first minute of stoppage time Saturday to preserve a 1-1 draw with the Chicago Fire, who matched a Major League Soccer record with their sixth straight tie.
The Spurs rode the wide shoulders of Tim Duncan to victory.
A Dallas man has been arrested after police say he cut the neck of an acquaintance following an argument.
Dallas substitute Blas Perez scored in the 88th minute to give MLS-leading Dallas a 2-1 home win over Toronto on Saturday.
Dirk Nowitzki has the spring back in his pogo stick of a jump shot.
Ryan Getzlaf wore the strain all over his exhausted face. In the past 51 hours or so, he had taken a slap shot to the jaw, attended the birth of his third child and propelled the Anaheim Ducks to two gritty playoff victories.
Second-half substitute Blas Perez scored in the 88th minute to lift FC Dallas a 2-1 victory over Toronto FC on Saturday night.
Tyler Seguin's week away from Dallas felt a little longer, probably because it included a pair of one-goal losses at Anaheim to start a first-round playoff series.
The U.S. energy boom is blurring the traditional political battle lines across the country.