- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
- U.N. warns of Muslim ‘cleansing’ in Central African Republic
- Senate blocks change to military sex assault cases
- Drug mix may have cured child born with HIV, doctors say
- De Blasio’s wife irks former mansion chef with ‘servant’ remark
- Russia’s neighbors shiver amid Putin’s Cold War moves in Ukraine
- New SAT: The essay portion is to become optional
- Military group can’t march to honor the fallen at Boston Marathon due to security changes
- Senate passes bills deleting ‘retarded’ from laws
By Tammy Bruce
Topic - Dalton Williams
A circuit judge on Tuesday ruled for a second time that a 17-year-old Pierre boy charged with murder in the shooting death of a friend should be tried as an adult.
A Pierre judge has denied requests to dismiss the case against a Pierre teen accused of killing a classmate and remove the prosecutor.
Tony Romo pointed here and there, showing receiver Dez Bryant the best way to use a block on the first day of offseason practice.
The Pac-12 had one of its best weekends in years, led by a Los Angeles-based duo that put themselves in the national lead in rushing yards and passing touchdowns.