- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Taxpayers must pay the freight for over-budget train projects
Topic - Damian Lillard
Dirk Nowitzki says he wasn't thinking about the last time the Dallas Mavericks blew a 30-point lead and lost.
Wesley Johnson was hard-pressed to think of a more memorable shot he's had than his game-winner against Portland.
LaMarcus Aldridge returned to the Trail Blazers lineup, happy to know that things didn't go awry without him.
The Trail Blazers took Denver's best shot - and the Nuggets took way too many errant shots thanks to Portland's stifling defense.
Thomas Robinson got it started when he blocked a shot by Corey Brewer. Victor Claver then grabbed the rebound for Portland, leading to Will Barton's dunk on the other end.
With Portland trailing Utah to start the fourth quarter, Trail Blazers guard Damian Lillard did what an All-Star is supposed to do.
Damian Lillard enjoyed making NBA history during All-Star weekend, even if it didn't turn out quite as he would have liked.
While the NBA All-Star dunk contest had come under increasing scrutiny for a lack of originality and an increase in gimmicks, Washington's John Wall insisted some new ideas are out there, if people know where to look.
John Wall played 15 minutes off the bench, scored 12 points and had a few highlights in Sunday's All-Star Game that was won by the East 163-155.
John Wall soared over his mascot, and the East stomped on the West in the slam dunk contest.
We look into the future to tell you how John Wall, Bradley Beal, Kevin Durant and basically everyone else fares in all the NBA All-Star weekend events starting Friday in New Orleans.
With the first pick in the 2014 NBA All-Star fantasy draft ...
Damian Lillard didn't enter all three NBA All-Star skills competitions just for the fun of it.
The Portland Trail Blazers are learning the hard part of rising to the top of the league is staying there.
The Clippers and Trail Blazers went back and forth for 48 minutes. When it was over, Los Angeles escaped with perhaps its most satisfying victory of the season - and Portland was saddled with its second heartbreaking loss in 48 hours.
"He busted my mouth open, so I knew I wasn't all the way in front of him," Lillard said. "But I figured since that was the second time that he dipped his head into my face, I figured they would call offensive foul. We still had a couple opportunities after that that we didn't take advantage of."
Portland Trail Blazers guard Damian Lillard argues for a call from the referee after the buzzer in an NBA basketball game against the Los Angeles Lakers in Portland, Ore., Monday, March 3, 2014.