- NYT’s David Brooks: Obama has ‘manhood problem’ in Middle East
- Ted Cruz thanks Obama for denying visas to terrorists
- Survivors recall chaos, fear in Everest avalanche
- General Mills apologizes for ‘right to sue’ confusion, reverses policy
- Dealer wanted in U.S. for art fraud nabbed in Spain
- Easter morning delivery for space station
- Boxer Rubin ‘Hurricane’ Carter dies at 76
- Probe could complicate Rick Perry’s prospects
- Ukraine, Russia trade blame for eastern shootout
- Obamas head to church on Easter morning
Women losing coverage under Obamacare, too
Topic - Damian Pickart
Col. Pickart said the Pentagon's definition of personal data includes names, birth dates and Social Security numbers of service members.
"The department is currently investigating reports that the personal information of U.S. forces was compromised in recent cyberattacks against [South] Korea," said Air Force Lt. Col. Damian Pickart, a Pentagon spokesman.