- Rep. Lee: Paul Ryan out of touch with urban Americans
- House votes down resolution to force Issa to apologize
- Kremlin blocks opposition websites; Kasparov fears Putin plans ‘something drastic’
- Saving trees? EPA wastes $1.5 million storing unneeded pamphlets in warehouse
- Scott Brown Senate bid in New Hampshire may launch soon
- Jeffrey Corzine, son of ex-N.J. governor, dead at 31
- Australian surfing magazine sorry for calling indigenous surfer ‘apeish’
- Records: Man in Fla. theater shooting also was texting
- The Putin problem: U.S. needs Russian rockets for spy satellites
- Florida cops ticket toddler in toy convertible: report
Latest Damien Brunner Items
Three days after being traded to the New Jersey Devils, Tuomo Ruutu had one of those storybook games against his former Carolina Hurricanes teammates.
While he thoroughly enjoyed the Olympics in Sochi, Jaromir Jagr of the New Jersey Devils and the Czech Republic left the Winter Games without a medal.
The snow was falling steadily outside, the crowd inside the Prudential Center was small and the offensively challenged New Jersey Devils were hosting the high-flying St. Louis Blues.
Jaromir Jagr is still available. So is goalie Tim Thomas, who continues exploring whether to make a comeback after taking a season off.
Daniel Alfredsson is joining the Detroit Red Wings to make perhaps his final run at an elusive championship, and Stephen Weiss is in it for the long haul in the Motor City.
The Detroit Red Wings accomplished their No. 1 goal of the offseason Tuesday by agreeing to a $22.5 million, three-year deal with Pavel Datsyuk.