- Pro-marijuana group claims responsibility for Brooklyn Bridge flag swap
- Young adults shun Obamacare mostly due to cost: survey
- Stabbing attack on transgender girl, 15, was ‘bias motivated,’ police say
- LGBT adults still lean overwhelmingly toward Democratic Party
- Lawmakers rattled by Syria genocide horrors, call on Obama to act
- African leader cancels trip to U.S. over Ebola outbreak; Obama still plans summit
- Sarah Palin’s online channel hits snag when Stephen Colbert buys similar URL
- SWAT spends seven hours in standoff with empty home
- U.S. troops told not to eat, drink in front of Muslims during Ramadan
- Iran’s Rouhani: Israel, Islamic State are ‘tumors derived from the same origin’
Latest Damien Brunner Items
Once the game goes to a shootout, the New Jersey Devils are already a beaten team.
Don't write off the New Jersey Devils' playoff chances, just yet.
Three days after being traded to the New Jersey Devils, Tuomo Ruutu had one of those storybook games against his former Carolina Hurricanes teammates.
While he thoroughly enjoyed the Olympics in Sochi, Jaromir Jagr of the New Jersey Devils and the Czech Republic left the Winter Games without a medal.
The snow was falling steadily outside, the crowd inside the Prudential Center was small and the offensively challenged New Jersey Devils were hosting the high-flying St. Louis Blues.