- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Taxpayers must pay the freight for over-budget train projects
Topic - Damon Baird
Blockbuster game franchises like Epic Games' "Gears of War" don't just fade away _ even if the primary antagonist, the voracious Locust Horde, was obliterated at the end of the initial trilogy.
Latest expansion of Locust War delivers a comfortable, action-packed fit for fans of the Gears of War universe.
Marcus Fenix, one of the chiseled and grizzled veterans of the humans continuing struggles against the Locust Horde, again leads Delta Squad into battle in the final piece of the current story arc in the Gears of War trilogy.