- Russian officials press bilateral U.S. trade deal
- Selfies at Funerals blog creator retires after Obama flub: ‘Our work here is done’
- New Obama adviser Podesta is against Keystone but will steer clear of pipeline deliberations
- 40 Australian adults, children found in ‘one of the worst accounts of incest ever made public’
- Venezuela’s Maduro calls on student ‘price vigilantes’ to hit the streets, report businesses
- Atheists smug as Hindus join Satanists to demand display at Oklahoma Statehouse
- Bow before Valkyrie, NASA’s ‘superhero robot’ entry in DARPA challenge
- 10-year-old Pennsylvania boy suspended for pretend bow-and-arrow shooting
- Tea partiers turn on Capitol Hill budget deal
- Budget deal to get quick vote in the House
By Donald Lambro
Growth spikes are little more than trend-free anomalies
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
Topic - Damon Baird
Blockbuster game franchises like Epic Games' "Gears of War" don't just fade away _ even if the primary antagonist, the voracious Locust Horde, was obliterated at the end of the initial trilogy.
Latest expansion of Locust War delivers a comfortable, action-packed fit for fans of the Gears of War universe.
Marcus Fenix, one of the chiseled and grizzled veterans of the humans continuing struggles against the Locust Horde, again leads Delta Squad into battle in the final piece of the current story arc in the Gears of War trilogy.