- Judge strikes down Arkansas abortion law — nation’s toughest — as unconstitutional
- Court: Tenn. must recognize 3 same-sex marriages
- Russia claims to have downed U.S. drone over Crimea region
- John Daly shoots 90 at PGA Tour event: ‘I’m falling apart’
- Police: Man arrested in West Virginia may be linked to Alexandria killings
- Smile: Equipping cops with body-mounted cameras gains steam in Calif., N.Y.
- Obama to sign bill cutting taxpayer money for party conventions
- Half of Americans worried about second Cold War: poll
- Kermit Gosnell clinic aide who heard aborted baby scream gets 5 to 10 years in prison
- Iraq mulls law to let men marry 8-year-old girls
By David A. Clarke Jr.
Planning for the last attack doesn't make Americans safer
Topic - Damon Sams
A D.C. man was sentenced Friday in connection with the accidental fatal shooting of a woman in Southeast in September, the U.S. Attorney’s Office for the District said.
A D.C. man pleaded guilty Tuesday in connection with what he said was the accidental fatal shooting of a woman in Southeast in September, the U.S. Attorney's Office for the District said.
He said he was attempting to engage the safety on the pistol before getting into the car.