- Algerian airplane goes missing over Mali: ‘Emergency plan’ launched
- Colorado judge strikes voter-backed gay marriage ban, but issues stay
- Brooklyn Bridge flag-swapping suspects identified by nickname
- Christian woman in Sudan spared for apostasy flies to Italy
- Iraq: 60 dead in attack on prisoner convoy
- Marco Rubio: U.S. at social, moral crossroads
- ‘We’re coming for you, Barack Obama’: Top U.S. official discloses threat from ISIL
- White flags baffle NYPD: ‘We’re lucky it wasn’t a bomb’
- N.Y. Gov. Cuomo’s office interfered with, pressured corruption commission: report
- Brit lawmaker: I would fire on Israel if I lived in Gaza
Topic - Dan Amira
New York Magazine’s Dan Amira wrote about Romney’s fishing expedition, mining an article from the Ketchican Daily News (subscription required) for information about Romney’s bodyguard: “Skultka, who carries a .
"As an added bonus, New York would have a close personal friend in the White House once Hillary Clinton becomes president," said Mr. Amira, an early-bird prognosticator who made his recommendations way back in April.