- NYT’s David Brooks: Obama has ‘manhood problem’ in Middle East
- Ted Cruz thanks Obama for denying visas to terrorists
- Survivors recall chaos, fear in Everest avalanche
- General Mills apologizes for ‘right to sue’ confusion, reverses policy
- Dealer wanted in U.S. for art fraud nabbed in Spain
- Easter morning delivery for space station
- Boxer Rubin ‘Hurricane’ Carter dies at 76
- Probe could complicate Rick Perry’s prospects
- Ukraine, Russia trade blame for eastern shootout
- Obamas head to church on Easter morning
Women losing coverage under Obamacare, too
Topic - Dan Ashley
President Obama finally spoke publicly Wednesday about his secretive golf game with Tiger Woods during the Presidents Day weekend.
"He plays a different game than I do," he said about the world's No. 2 golfer. "I don't think either party was nervous, he knew that I wasn't a big threat to his world ranking and I knew that I better keep my day job."