- House passes VA reform compromise
- Obama admin to blame for HealthCare.gov woes, $840M cost: GAO
- Al Gore’s climate-changers at EPA hearings foiled by cool temperatures
- Army’s 3-D printed bombs will create ‘a whole new universe’ of deadly capabilities
- Hamas calls on Hezbollah to join in fight against Israel
- Senators to FIFA, others: Don’t reward Putin with the World Cup in 2018
- U.S. condemns Israeli shelling of shelter in Gaza
- Obamacare shoots premiums up by 88 percent in California
- Chicken pox outbreak puts illegal immigrant facility on lockdown
- Obama to Republicans: ‘Stop just hatin’ all the time’
Exchanges reveal an ugly American abroad out to bring down conservatives
Topic - Dan Bailey
Which kicker and punter made our All-NFC East team?
Next time Redskins fans complain that owner Dan Snyder is too involved in personnel decisions, take a deep breath and look at the Dallas Cowboys.
The Dallas Cowboys have signed kicker Dan Bailey to a seven-year, $22.5 million contract through the 2020 season.
Brandon Carr found a way to silence thousands of Terrible Towel-waving Pittsburgh fans at Cowboys Stadium and send the Dallas crowd home happy.
The Cowboys bowed their heads, put hands over their hearts and honored a teammate killed in a car accident during a moment of silence before their game on Sunday, their minds never far from the NFL's latest tragedy.
Numb. Grieving. Distracted. The Cowboys were all those things on Sunday, dealing with the death of one teammate and the tribulations of another.
Eight yards deep in the end zone when he caught the kickoff, Jacoby Jones had an instant to decide: take a knee or run.
Tony Romo doesn't care about winning in style. He's leading the Dallas Cowboys to victories, and that's all that matters.
Say this much about the Dallas Cowboys under Jason Garrett: They sure don't get blown out.
The Redskins were so close to a 3-0 record Monday night that they could grab it by the facemask. Up 16-15 on the Cowboys with 2:25 left, all they had to do was stop a third-and-21 play — a third-and-21 prayer, really — and a huge NFC East road win was theirs.
A return to his home turf didn't make Oklahoma State running back Kendall Hunter any faster.
Oklahoma State's Dan Bailey has won the Lou Groza Award as the nation's top kicker.
"Consistency is probably the main thing. You can do it all year, but you've got to come out here and perform, too," Bailey said. "Kickoffs are important, too. Anybody can kick field goals, so you've got to be able to kick off as well."