- Feds tout nearly 200 arrests, $625K in seized cash in Texas border crackdown
- Joy Behar: Sarah Palin should be ‘turning letters over on some game show’
- Rhino poacher in South Africa sentenced to 77 years in jail
- John Kerry defies FAA and flies to Israel to talk peace
- Beretta leaves Maryland over gun laws, heads for Tennessee
- Neal Boortz defends Hillary Clinton for representing child rapist
- House task force to recommend National Guard on border, faster deportations
- Top federal judge uses pizza to explain complex Obamacare situation
- Obama, Biden overhaul job training programs
- Drought-plagued Californians turn to paint to keep lawns green
Topic - Dan Bouchard
"They want to blame the fans," Bouchard told The Associated Press on Friday. "It has nothing to do with fans. It has to do with the ownership. The ownership is terrible."
"There are thousands of people in this city who love hockey," Bouchard said. "But you know what? They can't justify spending their money on very expensive tickets to go see a loser."