- John Kerry condemns attack on Israeli soldiers, kidnapping
- U.S. starts to evacuate American Ebola patients from West Africa: Report
- Geraldo slammed as ‘dummy’ for backing Clinton’s bin Laden claim
- Israeli spokesman: No need to debate who broke the cease-fire
- 35 Palestinians killed; Israeli officer missing
- Feds raid S.C. home to seize Land Rover in EPA emission-control crackdown
- Unemployment rose to 6.2 percent in July; 209K jobs added
- Dave Brat wishes Eric Cantor well, says he’s ready to take over on Nov. 5
- Ugandan court invalidates controversial anti-gay law
- Al Sharpton to NYC Mayor Bill de Blasio: ‘I’ll be your worst enemy’
Latest Dan Bylsma Items
The Penguins fired the franchise's all-time winningest coach on Friday while hiring Jim Rutherford away from the Carolina Hurricanes to replace Ray Shero as general manager.
The Capitals' search for a new general manager and coach include some very powerful names in the NHL.
The Pittsburgh Penguins hired Ray Shero as general manager eight years ago with the mandate to build a roster around two of the game's brightest stars and turn ticker-tape parades through downtown into an annual rite of spring.
Sidney Crosby understands the price of disappointment.
If there is a purging in Pittsburgh, should the Capitals be interested in Jacques Martin and Ray Shero?
A half-decade after hoisting the Stanley Cup in Detroit at age 21, Crosby and the franchise he represents are still searching for a bookend.
Sidney Crosby will be back. Evgeni Malkin too.
If the Penguins decide to fire Dan Bylsma, how might that affect the Capitals' search for a new coach?
Facing a playoff hole from which they have never escaped, and following their most disheartening loss of the season, the New York Rangers boldly proclaimed that their series against the Pittsburgh Penguins was far from over.