- ‘Tis the Season: London florist creates $4.6 million Christmas wreath
- No tailgating allowed at Super Bowl XLVIII
- Pentagon to transport African troops to Central African Republic
- Chinese man fed up with his girlfriend’s shopping jumps to his death
- Ukraine leader to talk with protesters; Washington urges caution
- Pope Francis: A nun saved my life
- Israeli P.M. Netanyahu backs out of Mandela funeral
- Elian Gonzalez makes first trip outside Cuba since custody battle
- U.S., British intelligence agents enter online sci-fi world to spy on gamers
- Sarah Palin to host the outdoors show ‘Amazing America’
By Tom Fitton
New photos confirm the attack's coordination and its cover-up
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
Topic - Dan Edwards
Just another crazy day for the New York Jets. Hours after the Jets announced they had agreed in principle to acquire Tim Tebow from the Denver Broncos, ESPN reported that the deal hit a snag.
Robby Tebow was all set to root for his brother, the newest member of the New York Jets. Now, he's not so sure where Tim Tebow will end up.
Robby Tebow was all set to root for his brother, the newest member of the New York Jets. Now he's not so sure where Tim Tebow will end up.
Jaguars quarterback David Garrard has undergone surgery to repair a torn ligament in his right middle finger.
Jaguars spokesman Dan Edwards said the team is aware of the report.
Team spokesman Dan Edwards says Garrard had surgery to repair a tendon disruption and a ligament rupture.