- Beretta leaves Maryland over gun laws, heads for Tennessee
- Neal Boortz defends Hillary Clinton for representing child rapist
- House task force to recommend National Guard on border, faster deportations
- Top federal judge uses pizza to explain complex Obamacare situation
- Obama, Biden overhaul job training programs
- Drought-plagued Californians turn to paint to keep lawns green
- ISIL now forcing Iraqi shopkeepers to veil mannequins in Mosul
- 11 parents of Nigeria’s abducted girls die
- Genetic mapping triggers new hope on schizophrenia
- Turkish P.M. Erdogan won’t speak to Obama, but he’ll take calls from Biden
Topic - Dan Geyer
Enjoying the shade beneath an umbrella, his legs up and resting in a lounge chair, Daytona Beach, Fla. resident Dan Geyer, 65, said it was his first time riding in Rolling Thunder, but his second time visiting the District.
He said he had forgone prostate surgery so he could attend the ride.