- Air Force cadets ‘revolt’ after officials remove biblical verse from whiteboard
- Rep. Lee: Paul Ryan out of touch with urban Americans
- House votes down resolution to force Issa to apologize
- Kremlin blocks opposition websites; Kasparov fears Putin plans ‘something drastic’
- Saving trees? EPA wastes $1.5 million storing unneeded pamphlets in warehouse
- Scott Brown Senate bid in New Hampshire may launch soon
- Jeffrey Corzine, son of ex-N.J. governor, dead at 31
- Australian surfing magazine sorry for calling indigenous surfer ‘apeish’
- Records: Man in Fla. theater shooting also was texting
- The Putin problem: U.S. needs Russian rockets for spy satellites
Latest Dan Gilbert Items
LeBron James simply wanted to support his friend, so the Miami Heat star found himself back in his old stomping grounds.
The PGA Tour is closing on a deal for Detroit-based Quicken Loans to become title sponsor of Tiger Woods' tournament at Congressional, The Associated Press has learned.
Two people who have been told about the deal said Quicken Loans could begin its sponsorship before the next tournament, to be played June 26-29. AT&T, in the final year of its contract, was not planning to renew the sponsorship.
Now that Kyrie Irving has added NBA All-Star MVP honors to his list of accomplishments, he and the rest of the Cleveland Cavaliers are focused on a push toward the Eastern Conference playoffs.
The Wizards may have done well vs. the West, but the Cavs are to be reckoned with despite their locker-room discord and six-game losing streak.
Chicago is officially rebuilding after trading All-Star Luol Deng, getting Andrew Bynum who they're expected to release for salary cap relief, and multiple draft picks from Cleveland.
INDEPENDENCE, Ohio (AP) — With their season quickly sliding toward yet another trip to the NBA lottery, the Cleveland Cavaliers had to do something to slow their freefall toward irrelevance.
When Mike Brown first got into coaching in the early 1990s, veteran Bernie Bickerstaff would pull him aside for little chats on climbing the ladder in the NBA. One lesson stood out more than any other.
The Cleveland Cavaliers are taking a chance on Andrew Bynum and his creaky knees.