- Elton John blasts Russia’s anti-gay laws during Moscow concert
- U.N.: Afghanistan slow to enforce law protecting women
- Heart cancels SeaWorld concert after ‘Blackfish’ documentary
- South Carolina sheriff refuses to lower American flag for Nelson Mandela
- South Africans hold day of prayer for Nelson Mandela
- Mandela not on life support in final hours, friend says
- Ukraine protesters topple, decapitate Lenin statue in Kiev
- Kim Jong-un’s uncle removed from North Korean state documentary
- Thailand crisis deepens as opposition quits Parliament
- Campbell Soup apologizes for SpaghettiOs’ Pearl Harbor tweet
By Brahma Chellaney
Beijing's creeping aggression signals a challenge to U.S. presence in the Asian Pacific
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
Topic - Dan Gronkowski
The New England Patriots have won three Super Bowls since Buffalo last made the playoffs. They've won their last 15 matchups and 20 of their last 21 against the Bills.
Dan Gronkowski got a job, Rob Gronkowski got a roommate, and their parents have one fewer channel to surf on NFL Sundays.
The Denver Broncos have parlayed their depth at defensive back into plugging a huge hole at tight end.