- Country singer Tim McGraw not sorry for slapping female fan: ‘Things happen’
- Iraq vet cited for owning 14 therapeutic pet ducks
- White House takes credit for drop in unaccompanied children at border
- International crises be damned, Obama’s fundraising trip must go on
- Friend of bombing suspect Dzhokhar Tsarnaev found guilty of impeding probe
- Train with MH17 plane crash bodies leaves rebel town in Ukraine
- Half of Colorado voters are OK with Hobby Lobby decision, poll shows
- HIV-killing condom to soon hit shelves in Australia
- Estonia pulls plug on Steven Seagal over praise for Putin
- Lawyer: Pelvic exam pics cost Hopkins $190 million
U.S. appetite for drugs begets violence migrants are fleeing
Topic - Dan Hawkins
Colorado and Nebraska will meet one more time as members of the Big 12 before they head off to different leagues and the game is setting up like one of those day-after-Thanksgiving throwdowns of yesteryear.
Tyler Hansen will start at quarterback for Colorado in its opener against Colorado State on Sept. 4.
One bad season can put a coach in danger of being fired, and these guys are in a precarious position entering this season.
Once again, the big question at Colorado is whether Tyler Hansen or Cody Hawkins will be the starting quarterback.
"That, all of a sudden, will open your eyes," said Rep. Dan Hawkins, a Wichita Republican.
"You have some of those breakthrough moments at times a little bit," Hawkins said. "That aha moment, to me that's the most awesome thing. It just adds credence to all that stuff you're talking about."