- Drug-filled drone crash outside S.C. prison sends police on alert
- GOP to Obama: Take your ‘golf cap off’ and get down to coal country
- Hamas cleric tells Jews: ‘We will exterminate you’
- San Diego Costco, Target shoppers shocked by plane crash in parking lot
- George W. Bush penning biography of father
- Israel vows to destroy Hamas tunnels
- Spain evacuates staff from embassy in Libya
- Peace Corps evacuates over Ebola fears; 2 volunteers isolated
- House overwhelmingly approves $16 billion cash infusion for VA overhaul
- Obama admin to blame for HealthCare.gov woes, $840M cost: GAO
Latest Dan Houston Items
The Albuquerque City Council is on record as opposing the planned filming of the reality show "COPS" around the city.
More Albuquerque leaders want to stop the reality show "COPS" from being filmed around the city, and say the series is worse for Albuquerque's image than "Breaking Bad."
Albuquerque officials say "no way" to having their city depicted in upcoming episodes of the TV show "Cops" to be filmed in the county that includes New Mexico's most populous city.
Two Bernalillo County commissioners are asking the county sheriff to reconsider allowing the long-running TV show "Cops" to film in the area.
The New Mexico teenager accused of fatally shooting his parents and three younger siblings had never been in trouble with the law, according to state officials.