- N.J. woman charged after client dies from black-market butt injections
- CIA chief Brennan ‘determined’ to speak out more this year
- Reset? What reset? U.S.-Russia ties at worst since Cold War
- 9/11 terror plotter released in Syrian prisoner swap
- D.C. elections board gives green light to marijuana legalization initiative
- Elephants can tell difference between human languages: study
- Libyan prime minister ousted by parliament
- Men’s Wearhouse to buy Jos A Bank for $1.8B
- Boston bomb squad destroys unattended pressure cooker: report
- Colorado rakes in $2 million from January’s marijuana sales
Latest Dan Houston Items
The Albuquerque City Council is on record as opposing the planned filming of the reality show "COPS" around the city.
More Albuquerque leaders want to stop the reality show "COPS" from being filmed around the city, and say the series is worse for Albuquerque's image than "Breaking Bad."
Albuquerque officials say "no way" to having their city depicted in upcoming episodes of the TV show "Cops" to be filmed in the county that includes New Mexico's most populous city.
Two Bernalillo County commissioners are asking the county sheriff to reconsider allowing the long-running TV show "Cops" to film in the area.
The New Mexico teenager accused of fatally shooting his parents and three younger siblings had never been in trouble with the law, according to state officials.