- Texas man arrested for powder-letter hoax
- Islamic State opens ‘marriage bureau’ for single jihadists
- Drone almost blocks California firefighting planes
- Tornado rips off roofs, downs trees near Boston
- GOP: Environmental rules keeping agents from accessing border
- John Kerry: Millions displaced by religious fighting in 2013
- Federal appeals court rules against Virginia’s gay marriage ban
- White House says Russia ‘losing’ war in Ukraine
- Hamas turns to North Korea for weapons deal, Iran for money
- Syrian casualties surge as jihadis consolidate
There's nothing centrist about the senior senator from Virginia
Topic - Dan Kennedy
If Chivas USA continues the play the way it has under new coach Wilmer Cabrera, it's now-17-game winless streak on the road is going to end soon.
In the sharply divided 112th Congress, bipartisan support for anything seems rare - but perhaps not as "rare" as has been advertised.
He said it was most likely a trumpeter.
"It wasn't clean," said Kennedy, who didn't think the shot came off Luyindula's head. "It kind of fluttered in. In the end we came in here against the Support's Shield winner and got a point and made it really, really tough on them."