- Obama not worried about Ebola at upcoming African summit in D.C.
- Obama: ‘We tortured some folks’ after 9/11
- Obama administration asked whole D.C. Circuit to take on major Obamacare case
- Mark Levin: Topple GOP leadership or country will ‘unravel’
- Massachusetts to let police chief deny gun buys to those deemed unfit
- John Kerry condemns attack on Israeli soldiers, kidnapping
- U.S. starts to evacuate American Ebola patients from West Africa: Report
- Geraldo slammed as ‘dummy’ for backing Clinton’s bin Laden claim
- Israeli spokesman: No need to debate who broke the cease-fire
- 35 Palestinians killed; Israeli officer missing
Latest Dan Kish Items
After five years of delays, it has become increasingly clear that President Obama doesn't want to make a decision on the massive Keystone XL oil sands pipeline. It turns out he may not have to.
If the Obama administration is indeed waging a "war on coal," as its critics contend, then newly minted Energy Secretary Ernest Moniz aims to build a bridge between the opposing camps.