- Obama downplays IRS scandal, blames Obamacare rollout on ‘outdated’ agencies
- Pregnancies decline overall, up among older women
- Pentagon plans to destroy Syrian chemical arms on ship at sea
- Paris Metro issues ‘politeness manual’ to improve passengers’ behavior
- Justin Bieber, crew detained at Australian airport in drug search
- Lee Rigby trial: Muslim who machete-hacked soldier calls it ‘humane’ kill
- GM ending Chevy sales in Europe to focus on Opel and Vauxhall
- Putin’s diplomats to U.S. busted for living high life off $1.5M bilked from Medicaid
- Happy Meal: Couple goes to McDonald’s, leaves with bag packed with cash
- Boehner: It took me 3 to 4 hours to sign up for Obamacare
Latest Dan Marino Items
Miami Dolphins owner Stephen Ross has broken his silence on the bullying scandal that has engulfed his team, saying he's appalled by Jonathan Martin's allegations of daily harassment by teammates.
The Chiefs (8-0), off to their best start since 2003, built a 20-7 lead late in the first half before the Browns (3-4) made it a game.
After three punts to start things off, Manning threw a record-tying seven touchdown passes, something no one had done in 44 years.
As Dan Marino campaigned for Miami to be chosen the site of the 50th Super Bowl, he made no pretense about being objective on the subject.
Dan Marino, known as much for his squeaky-clean image as his record-setting touchdown record with the Miami Dolphins, has raised brows with a report of a secret love child he supposedly fathered in 2005.
Take a look at the NFL playoff field. Notice anything unusual, anything we haven't seen before and might not see again anytime soon? Here, I'll help you: Half of the clubs, six of 12, are led by quarterbacks who were drafted in the past two years.
The Miami Dolphins were the team featured on "Hard Knocks" last summer. Funny, the Buffalo Bills haven't needed a TV series title to define their past 12 seasons.
Good as Andrew Luck and Robert Griffin III have been, look beyond the first-year quarterbacks making a strong first impression and check out the other NFL rookies delivering dynamic performances.
Cornerback Terence Newman's two interceptions — one in the end zone — gave the Bengals a chance to beat Peyton Manning for the first time.