- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Taxpayers must pay the freight for over-budget train projects
Topic - Dan O'Brien
The Goodman Theatre is the latest company to join a national push to stage a night of short plays about the killing of Trayvon Martin.
The University of Minnesota has promoted associate athletic director and director of football operations Dan O'Brien.
Dan O'Brien's "The Body of an American" and Robert Schenkkan's "All the Way" have been named the inaugural winners of a theater award honoring the late U.S. Sen. Edward Kennedy.
Competition in the decathlon begins Wednesday at the London Olympics. This time around, Dan O'Brien doesn't mind being a spectator.
Ashton Eaton likes to compare decathlons to life — the ups and downs, the good and bad, the setbacks and comebacks.
With water ponding on the track and the finish line in plain sight, 10,000-meter runner Galen Rupp waved to the crowd, smiled and stuck out his tongue.
Nearly a quarter of the major college football programs dotting the landscape will kick off next season with a new boss in charge, including a dozen that just couldn't wait to ring out the old one.
New Minnesota football coach Jerry Kill has decided to keep two members of the previous staff.