- Obama: Hole U.S. ‘digging out of’ requires billions more in unemployment benefits
- Obama’s regulatory agenda will cost U.S. economy $143B next year: report
- Patriot Act author on James Clapper: Fire, prosecute him
- Russia P.M. Medvedev: No amnesty for political prisoners
- Michigan GOP Senate hopeful reminds government is the ‘servant’
- Christmas, by Congress: Members mull a 15-cent tax on trees
- U.S. unemployment falls to five-year low of 7 percent; 203K jobs added
- World mourns Nelson Mandela and celebrates his life; burial set for Dec. 15
- Bill O’Reilly reminds: Nelson Mandela ‘was a communist’
- John Boehner says GOP should support gay candidates: ‘I do’
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
Topic - Dan Radison
Tony DeFrancesco helped Houston's Triple-A affiliate find success.
Jim Riggleman was the first domino on the Washington Nationals coaching staff to fall when he decided to leave the team after last Thursday's game. Bench coach John McLaren was next after winning his only series as interim manager. On Friday, first base coach Dan Radison became the final domino as he was let go from the team.