- ISIL creates all-female brigade to terrorize women into following Sharia law
- ISTOOK: Obama wants to be impeached
- Obama to Latin leaders: Help with border
- Military bans troops from Baptist church event honoring ‘God’s Rescue Squad’
- ‘Pocket drones’: U.S. Army developing tiny surveillance tools for the next big war
- Belgian cafe posts sign: Dogs allowed, but Jews stay out
- Gen. Dempsey: Pentagon studying Russian readiness plans not viewed ‘for 20 years’
- John McCain: Botched, two-hour execution of murderer is ‘torture’
- House GOP ready to move border bill
- Bomb squad called after live WWII artillery washes on Cape Cod beach
President wants everyone but himself to pay more
Topic - Dan Senor
"Is the Obama administration doing that? I don't know," Mr. Senor said. "They may be doing it now. But for a very long time they have been against it and we can only take them by their word. Our criticism is that they've chosen for a long time to be hands off — to not play this sort of role in Syria."
Mr. Senor said there are always good and bad actors, and the U.S. role should be to "make sure in a post-Assad regime that the good, the responsible actors have the upper hand" — something he said will take stiff American leadership.