- Texas man arrested for powder-letter hoax
- Islamic State opens ‘marriage bureau’ for single jihadists
- Drone almost blocks California firefighting planes
- Tornado rips off roofs, downs trees near Boston
- GOP: Environmental rules keeping agents from accessing border
- John Kerry: Millions displaced by religious fighting in 2013
- Federal appeals court rules against Virginia’s gay marriage ban
- White House says Russia ‘losing’ war in Ukraine
- Hamas turns to North Korea for weapons deal, Iran for money
- Syrian casualties surge as jihadis consolidate
Latest Dan Snyder Items
God bless Mr. Dan Snyder, owner of the Washington Redskins, a team hundreds of thousands of us are proud of.
The audacity of the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office in canceling the trademark of the Washington Redskins is frightening.
White man truly speak with forked tongue. In a ruling as slippery as Bill Clinton's famous definition of what the meaning of the word "is" is, the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office decided Wednesday to cancel the Washington Redskins' trademarks.
A member of Congress is requesting a hearing on the Washington Redskins' name, calling it "another example of racial insensitivity in sports" in the wake of Donald Sterling's lifetime ban from the NBA.
Redskins owner Dan Snyder indicated that he did not any reservations about DeSean Jackson's character, saying, "I've spent some time with him, and he's really a good guy."
In his first expansive public comments about his new wide receiver, the Redskins owner joked that he had grown tired of being torched by the former Eagles wide receiver and said he does not have any concerns about Jackson's character.
Washington Redskins owner Dan Snyder said Tuesday it's time for people to "focus on reality" concerning Native American matters instead of criticizing the team's nickname.
A United Nations human rights expert says the name of the Washington Redskins football team is a "hurtful reminder" of the mistreatment of Native Americans, but stopped short of joining in calls for the team's owner to change the name.
It’s obvious that the name of the Washington Redskins isn’t meant as a putdown of Native Americans. You don’t name a team after people you hate. You name it after someone or something you respect!