- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Latest Dan Stevens Items
L.A. Reid is leaving "The X Factor."
Jessica Chastain has been called many things. Time magazine declared her one of the 100 Most Influential People in the World. Vanity Fair said she is among the Best Dressed. And she is the current holder of Victoria's Secret's "Sexiest Smile."
In a story July 21 about the PBS drama "Downton Abbey," The Associated Press erroneously reported that Shirley MacLaine's character is named Laura. The character is named Martha.
A "Downton Abbey" sneak peek at season three revealed that fireworks will fly between matriarchs played by Maggie Smith and newcomer Shirley MacLaine.
Two-time Tony Award winner Judith Ivey is returning to two familiar places _ she's back on Broadway and revisiting an old work.
Dan Stevens, who is currently shooting the third season of "Downton Abbey," will be staying posh: He's joining the cast of Broadway's "The Heiress."
"Downtown Abbey" star Dan Stevens has been spending twice as much time in the past.
Dan Stevens wants to make `em laugh.
"Downton Abbey" star Dan Stevens has been spending twice as much time in the past.