- Egypt rights center raided, 2 Mubaraks acquitted
- New Mexico Supreme Court rules same-sex marriage constitutional
- Blame Bush: 5 years later, that’s still the mantra, pollsters find
- Dutch prostitutes demand same retirement benefits as soccer stars
- John McCain to Harry Reid: I’ll ‘kick the crap’ out of you
- Dogs that talk: Researchers seek $10K for ‘No More Woof’ technology
- 1,000 firefighters called to battle stubborn Big Sur wildfire
- Black Friday brouhaha: Millions of Target shoppers hit by credit card theft
- Britain orders airplane to rescue citizens from violent South Sudan
- Mega Millions winner emerges as Georgia mom, in ‘disbelief’
Latest Dan Wheeler Items
The Red Sox have spent the offseason shoring up their bullpen, one of Boston's big weaknesses last season when it missed the playoffs for just the second time in eight years.
Nick Swisher hit a two-run homer off Koji Uehara in the bottom of the ninth inning Wednesday to give the New York Yankees a 3-2 victory over the Baltimore Orioles that prevented a series sweep.
Corey Patterson homered and had three RBIs, and the Baltimore Orioles withstood four home runs by the Tampa Bay Rays in an 8-7 victory Sunday.