- Climate change could bring back smallpox, researchers say
- Shoe-bomb witness to speak from London at N.Y. trial
- New evidence could threaten Army sex assault case
- George Zimmerman signs autographs at Orlando gun show
- GOP lawmaker faces fire for NBA crime tweet
- Taliban vow to ‘use all force’ to disrupt Afghan elections
- Atheists sue to remove ‘Ground Zero Cross’ from 9/11 museum
- Bishop in Aleppo: ‘We Christians live in fear in Syria’
- Oscar Pistorius vomits during graphic testimony
- Toronto Mayor Rob Ford flubs daylight saving time advice: ‘Turn your clocks back’
Taxpayers must pay the freight for over-budget train projects
Topic - Dan Williams
Arizona Cardinals starting defensive tackle Dan Williams is not with the team for Sunday's game against the New Orleans Saints because he was excused for the death of his father, who was killed in a car wreck.
Utility crews brought electricity back to much of California, Arizona and Mexico on Friday, a day after a power outage left millions in the dark, paralyzed freeways and halted flights at San Diego's airport.
Tennessee coach Derek Dooley is looking for some tackles and ends to fill vacancies on his defensive line. But he's finding the guys competing for the jobs aren't very distinguishable from one another.
Seattle Seahawks middle linebacker Bobby Wagner, right, and Arizona Cardinals nose tackle Dan Williams argue during the first half of an NFL football game, Thursday, Oct. 17, 2013, in Glendale, Ariz. (AP Photo/Rick Scuteri)
"It was hot, there was no air. It was just miserable," said Williams, who slept with the door open.