- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Latest Dana Holgorsen Items
For Mike Gundy, part of becoming a better coach was learning to let go.
One day this summer, Dana Holgorsen concocted a scheme that would add Kendall Hunter's running ability to the spread passing game that he planned to bring to Oklahoma State.
When it comes to coach of the year candidates, Chip Kelly clearly has done a great job at Oregon this season and it'd be hard to argue with Auburn's Gene Chizik as a strong contender with his team being unbeaten. TCU's Gary Patterson and Boise State's Chris Petersen would probably make the short list, too.
Mike Gundy spent the better part of a decade going up against Mike Leach's potent offenses at Texas Tech, then watched as the Red Raiders took the next step and became a legitimate national championship contender.
Mike Gundy spent the better part of a decade going up against Mike Leach's potent offenses at Texas Tech, then watched as the Red Raiders were able to take the next step and become a legitimate national championship contender.
The Big 12 is ready to run again.
Go ahead and marvel at the way Oklahoma State can fling the ball all over the field in Dana Holgorsen's new pass-happy offense.