- Fla. man charged with killing 16-month-old son to play Xbox undisturbed
- Drones from the deep: Pentagon develops ocean-floor attack robots
- Michigan mayor slaps back atheists’ try to erect ‘reason station’ at city hall
- PHILLIPS: Where is the conservative establishment?
- 7.5-magnitude earthquake shakes southern Mexico
- ISTOOK: IRS “wants to throw us in jail,” says tea party leader
- Easter woes: Chocolate costs soar, becoming ‘unaffordable’ luxury
- Michaels craft chain confirms hackers hit 3M customers
- Special Forces’ suicide rates hit record levels — casualties of ‘hard combat’
- Many Americans would quickly face financial hardship after losing job, poll shows
Topic - Dana Hudson
Dana Hudson, a political consultant also from Northern Virginia, said she was most impressed by Mr. Rubio and his comments on "why the conservative movement should focus on compassion in deciding immigration issues."
As for who won the warmest reception between the two 2016 presidential aspirants, Ms. Hudson declared it "a tie between Paul and Rubio. The audience was extremely excited to see both of them."