- Israel hits symbols of Hamas rule; scores killed
- Mississippi abortion law can’t be enforced
- Teacher who survived Sandy Hook has book deal
- Jury awards Jesse Ventura $1.8M in case vs. ‘American Sniper’ author Chris Kyle
- Government OKs Arab-owned company to operate U.S. cargo port
- Defense lawyer: McDonnell’s wife had ‘crush’ on CEO
- Chinese hackers stole ‘huge quantities’ of sensitive data on Israel’s Iron Dome
- House unveils bill to speed deportations of illegal immigrant children
- Californians protest middle school for hiring white man to teach cultural studies
- Killer’s sentencing overturned because mother couldn’t find seat in courtroom
Topic - Dana Mckenzie
DeAngelo Hall wouldn't have been in a position to berate an official and be ejected from Sunday's game had a penalty flag been thrown on the play before, Washington Redskins coach Mike Shanahan said Monday when expressing his opinion on the incident.
The game was already out of hand when DeAngelo Hall lost his temper. The veteran Washington Redskins cornerback deliberately ripped off his helmet to yell at an official late in Sunday's loss to the Pittsburgh Steelers and was ejected from the game.
McKenzie but explained that he saw Pittsburgh Steelers wide receiver Emmanuel Sanders throw the Redskins cornerback to the ground with a "full nelson" and then a flip.