- Michigan mayor slaps back atheists’ try to erect ‘reason station’ at city hall
- PHILLIPS: Where is the conservative establishment?
- 7.5-magnitude earthquake shakes southern Mexico
- ISTOOK: IRS “wants to throw us in jail,” says tea party leader
- Easter woes: Chocolate costs soar, becoming ‘unaffordable’ luxury
- Michaels craft chain confirms hackers hit 3M customers
- Special Forces’ suicide rates hit record levels — casualties of ‘hard combat’
- Many Americans would quickly face financial hardship after losing job, poll shows
- Toronto Mayor Rob Ford thanks supporters at re-election campaign bash
- Texas seizes polygamist Warren Jeffs’ 1,600-acre ranch
Topic - Dana Mckenzie
DeAngelo Hall wouldn't have been in a position to berate an official and be ejected from Sunday's game had a penalty flag been thrown on the play before, Washington Redskins coach Mike Shanahan said Monday when expressing his opinion on the incident.
The game was already out of hand when DeAngelo Hall lost his temper. The veteran Washington Redskins cornerback deliberately ripped off his helmet to yell at an official late in Sunday's loss to the Pittsburgh Steelers and was ejected from the game.
McKenzie but explained that he saw Pittsburgh Steelers wide receiver Emmanuel Sanders throw the Redskins cornerback to the ground with a "full nelson" and then a flip.