- ISTOOK: Obama wants to be impeached
- Obama to Central American leaders: I need help with border
- Military bans troops from Baptist church event honoring ‘God’s Rescue Squad’
- ‘Pocket drones’: U.S. Army developing tiny surveillance tools for the next big war
- Belgian cafe posts sign: Dogs allowed, but Jews stay out
- Gen. Dempsey: Pentagon studying Russian readiness plans not viewed ‘for 20 years’
- John McCain: Botched, two-hour execution of murderer is ‘torture’
- House GOP ready to move border bill
- Bomb squad called after live WWII artillery washes on Cape Cod beach
- HAYDEN: Intelligence, evidence and the case against Russia
Latest Dana Scanlon Items
Here's a real estate riddle: What do most homeowners want even though they rarely use it?
The location, the time of year, the economy — these are just some of the factors that can impede the sale of a property. But talk to Realtors, and they say one of the biggest impediments to successful sales often is the homeowners themselves — particularly the ones who are trying the most to be helpful.