- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Taxpayers must pay the freight for over-budget train projects
Topic - Danai Gurira
Growing up in Zimbabwe and visiting South Africa as a young woman helped forge Danai Gurira's passion for producing theater in Africa.
The zombies are adapting on "The Walking Dead."
Michonne, Daryl Dixon’s crazed brother and a trio of zombies star in McFarlane Toys latest action figure collection.
"Middlesex" author Jeffrey Eugenides doesn't remember everything about the night he was given a Whiting Writers' Award, but he has never forgotten how the honor received early in his career helped make his Pulitzer Prize-winning novel possible.
Now, she says, she has high hopes that theater can inspire people in Zimbabwe and help the nation's young theater professionals and the overall economy.
Her Zimbabwean parents were academics, she said, who believed in letting people learn to think for themselves and speak their minds.