- Judge’s order preserves NSA surveillance records
- Refurbished Pollock masterpiece goes on display
- Iditarod becomes mad dash for Nome
- ‘Burger King baby’ now seeks birth mom on Facebook
- Study: 2 percent of Americans have new hips, knees
- Friend: Pistorius shot gun out car without warning
- States wrestle with developing, restricting drones
- Japan marks 3rd anniversary of tsunami disasters
- Ukraine’s Crimea seeks to become independent state
- Ex-Gov. Christie aides to judge: Quash subpoenas
By David Keene
Conference showed that the values Reagan cherished still endure
Topic - Danai Gurira
Growing up in Zimbabwe and visiting South Africa as a young woman helped forge Danai Gurira's passion for producing theater in Africa.
The zombies are adapting on "The Walking Dead."
Michonne, Daryl Dixon’s crazed brother and a trio of zombies star in McFarlane Toys latest action figure collection.
"Middlesex" author Jeffrey Eugenides doesn't remember everything about the night he was given a Whiting Writers' Award, but he has never forgotten how the honor received early in his career helped make his Pulitzer Prize-winning novel possible.
Now, she says, she has high hopes that theater can inspire people in Zimbabwe and help the nation's young theater professionals and the overall economy.
Her Zimbabwean parents were academics, she said, who believed in letting people learn to think for themselves and speak their minds.