- Malaysia Airlines pilots sometimes left cockpit door unlocked: U.S. businessman
- PHILLIPS: The benefits of defying ‘common wisdom’
- Judge strikes down Arkansas abortion law — nation’s toughest — as unconstitutional
- Court: Tenn. must recognize 3 same-sex marriages
- Russia claims to have downed U.S. drone over Crimea region; Pentagon denies
- John Daly shoots 90 at PGA Tour event: ‘I’m falling apart’
- Police: Man arrested in West Virginia may be linked to Alexandria killings
- Smile: Equipping cops with body-mounted cameras gains steam in Calif., N.Y.
- Obama to sign bill cutting taxpayer money for party conventions
- Half of Americans worried about second Cold War: poll
Dancing With The Stars
Latest Dancing With The Stars Items
"The View" co-host Joy Behar and actress Marilu Henner are among seven judges who will decide the next Miss America in January.
Bristol Palin says her mother didn't force her to go on "Dancing with the Stars."
Prime-time viewership numbers compiled by the Nielsen Co. for Nov. 22-28. Listings include the week's ranking and viewership.
In the end, dancing skill triumphed over get-out-the-vote efforts on "Dancing With the Stars."
ABC says more than 26 million viewers saw Jennifer Grey win the mirror-ball trophy on "Dancing With the Stars."
A shadow political campaign or an "attagirl" for a struggling amateur? Bristol Palin's success on this season's "Dancing With the Stars" defies easy explanation.
President Obama performed an annual rite of presidents on Wednesday, pardoning a pair of turkeys on Thanksgiving Eve and cracking jokes about the competition that brought them to his famous doorstep.
Bristol Palin could not overcome low scores from judges to become the new "Dancing With the Stars" champ.
With all viewer votes cast, Jennifer Grey led the way toward the "Dancing With the Stars" crown.